JULY 6th. 2-4pm. Fellowship Hall.
Men’s Day will start off with three (3) short sermons:
1. How to Mentor? -Pastor Ashwin
2. How to receive mentorship? -Pastor Salomon
3. How to receive spiritual mentorship? -Pastor Oshaine
After these sermons, we will transition to a brown bag lunch that will include: fruit, sandwich, juice, water and a desert.
There will be a total of six (6) break-out groups that will last for 20 minutes a piece where a mentor will speak on the below topics of interest. Between group sessions you will have five (5) minutes to spend before rotating to the next group of interest!
1. Fatherhood: Presented by BARRINGTON NOTICE
2. Careers: Presented by MIKE WEBB
3. Education: Presented by GERALD GAUTHIER
4. Spiritual Growth: Presented by IVAN HENRY
5. Marriage: Presented by DR. DEWAR
6. Single Men: Presented by PASTOR ASHWIN